Google

Feb 24, 2008

I find a dodger in cw








Today i played only 1v1 games. I lose first vs fabi, im bit rusty in 1v1, but i played well men vs dwarves, i was men and survived for 25 minutes. The others games in won, vs relax and gos. In night i couldt find a game, for a long time i dont saw a big dodger in cw, but this day come. [DK]Messiah is a big dodger, he just refuse to play me for some reason. Is sad to see we still have big dodgers in clanwars.

If anyone know who is this guy, post in the comments =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya man dodgers never go away... good your gettin to your old self though...

Kojho said...

He dodges me too thats one of the reasons I left RotWK

Anonymous said...

He always wants to play me. Probably because he often wins. :(

Anonymous said...

He never answer when i ask him to 1v1, then he goes and plays some rly low rank clan...=(

-Folcred